Friday, January 21, 2011

 This is one of my favorites, I think I say that for most of the Enid's I've made.
Book: Play Clothes (Pink Cover)
Design: Overalls For Crawling.


 I found this printed drill at the Op-shop in Pirie
There was just enough to cut the overalls out, I had to piece the facing.


 Enid's pattern are all drafted for cloth nappies. so lots of room for clothie bums


 I've lost count of the number of times I've made this one.
So simple so cute and so cool.

Book: Sewing is Simple
Design: Girl's top and Pantie set

 Thsi little top has a lovely swing to it.


 I added two snaps to the back instead of a single button.
Using snaps makes this little top reversible.


Enid was such a gifted designer.
I can spend hours just flicking through my collection.
Which I think is complete now!

No comments:

Post a Comment